Thursday 9 October 2014

What if....another tardy response

If I could share a PBJ with you at the beach, my day would be even warmer.

Washed down with ice cold tonic, I'd be your best performer.

Taking long beautiful walks together in the forest, I hope will never end.

Lost in time, one star at a time, each and every weekend.

If we can laugh until you hurt my gut. I'll know right there, you're the right nut.

But if I had one question for Atticus Finch, I would thank you, Ma'am.

If Bruno was my brother, I'd care for him like no other.

And if Lennon never met Ono? His work would just be so-so.

If I could name my black stallion, he'd be my lifelong companion.

If I could guard my heart from temptation, from what isn't mine.

With you right there, I'd still be the first in line.

If I could cheat death, would I? Hand-in-hand, shall we try?

What if...


No comments:

Post a Comment